Maroon 5's Adam Levine and Jesse Carmichael take a breather at the photo shoot for their Rolling Stone cover story (read an excerpt here) to talk about living in the paparazzi's sights ("They invent this person, and when you start believing it's really you, that's when your life goes to shit," says Levine), their upcoming tour with the Hives and meeting idols like Stevie Wonder. Plus, find out what music they put on to loosen up while being photographed (and which one of their favorite artists hasn't given them a ring just yet). Check out photos of the band hanging out with their heroes and performing onstage here.
Video: Maroon 5 Talk Tabloid Travails, Paul McCartney at Rolling Stone Cover Shoot
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Beyonce Fans Attack Kid Rock Online After Derogatory Comments
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- See Keith Urban's Unexpected Take on 'Somebody Like You' at Intimate Nashville Show
- Verizon Responds to Net Neutrality Vote With Morse Code Statement