Maroon 5's Adam Levine and Jesse Carmichael take a breather at the photo shoot for their Rolling Stone cover story (read an excerpt here) to talk about living in the paparazzi's sights ("They invent this person, and when you start believing it's really you, that's when your life goes to shit," says Levine), their upcoming tour with the Hives and meeting idols like Stevie Wonder. Plus, find out what music they put on to loosen up while being photographed (and which one of their favorite artists hasn't given them a ring just yet). Check out photos of the band hanging out with their heroes and performing onstage here.
Video: Maroon 5 Talk Tabloid Travails, Paul McCartney at Rolling Stone Cover Shoot
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Lil Wayne Sues Cash Money for $51 Million
- ‘Ghostbusters' Reboot Sets All-Female Cast, Release Date
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- Sundance 2015: Brett Morgen on Cobain, Courtney and 'Montage of Heck'
- Jason Hall: Why I Wrote 'American Sniper'