A positively teenagerly Janet Jackson stopped by the Rolling Stone offices to sip red wine in celebration of her newest album, 20 Years Old, a hats-off to the 20-year anniversary of her pop sensation Control. The soft-spoken diva rocked an untamed updo, cropped denim jacket, and artfully ripped designer jeans. When heaped with praise about her impending return to greatness, she demured, "I get so embarrassed at these things, I don't know what to say!" She did, however, answer Ian Drew's questions about the album (due in September) and her tour.
Video Interview: Janet Jackson on '20 Years Old'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman