At the Coachella festival, Dhani Harrison talked to Rolling Stone about how much fun he's been having as a member of Fistful of Mercy, his band with songwriters Ben Harper and Joseph Arthur. "We don't always agree because it's three frontmen, but just kinda took our skateboards around America and just had a good laugh," he says. Harrison also discussed his ongoing collaborations with RZA, whom he befriended when the rapper wanted to use a sample from his father George's song "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" on a Wu-Tang Clan track.
Video: Fistful of Mercy's Dhani Harrison on Having Three Frontmen
Harrison talks about his collaborations with Ben Harper, Joseph Arthur and the Wu-Tang Clan
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free