At the Coachella festival, Dhani Harrison talked to Rolling Stone about how much fun he's been having as a member of Fistful of Mercy, his band with songwriters Ben Harper and Joseph Arthur. "We don't always agree because it's three frontmen, but just kinda took our skateboards around America and just had a good laugh," he says. Harrison also discussed his ongoing collaborations with RZA, whom he befriended when the rapper wanted to use a sample from his father George's song "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" on a Wu-Tang Clan track.
Video: Fistful of Mercy's Dhani Harrison on Having Three Frontmen
Harrison talks about his collaborations with Ben Harper, Joseph Arthur and the Wu-Tang Clan
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Stephen Colbert Admits He Didn't Want to Host 'Daily Show'
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Foo Fighters Turn Strip Mall Into Stadium for Record Store Day
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire