Portland, Oregan-based punk band the Gossip are famous for their sweaty, covers-heavy live shows, where loud-and-proud frontwoman Beth Ditto shimmies across the stage, belting along to stripped-down versions of everything from Aaliyah's "Are You That Somebody?" to "Careless Whisper" by Wham!. This week marks the release of the trio's first live CD/DVD, Live in Liverpool, which features those songs as well as their disco-punk hit "Standing in the Way of Control," all recorded at a 2007 concert. Click above for an exclusive clip from their new release, a full-length video of the band performing "Eyes Open."
Video Exclusive: The Gossip's "Eyes Open" from "Live in Liverpool"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Suge Knight Sought by Police in Fatal Hit-and-Run
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize