It's a good thing that Arcade Fire headlined the Coachella festival on Saturday night, if just so that no other act would find themselves with the difficult task of following their dramatic, emotionally exhausting live show. As always, the Canadian rockers were bombastic and intense, burning through an epic set that showcased new songs as well as the majority of their breakthrough album, Funeral. "No Cars Go," a concert staple from their second full-length, Neon Bible, was especially thrilling as its crescendo rose along with the audience, pushing toward a moment of cathartic release.
Video: Arcade Fire Deliver a Thrilling and Cathartic 'No Cars Go'
Canadian rockers play a 'Neon Bible' highlight at Coachella
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- What Is Meow Meow, the Drug That Made a Teen Cut Off His Genitals?
- See Jimmy Fallon and Kelly Clarkson Harmonize the History of Duets
- 'WWE Raw': Jon Stewart Delivers Jersey Justice
- Kelly Clarkson Talks 'Since U Been Gone,' Going Country and Upbeat New LP
- Bob Dylan Has Recorded Another Album of Frank Sinatra Songs
- Tiger Woods: Stranger Than Fiction