It's a good thing that Arcade Fire headlined the Coachella festival on Saturday night, if just so that no other act would find themselves with the difficult task of following their dramatic, emotionally exhausting live show. As always, the Canadian rockers were bombastic and intense, burning through an epic set that showcased new songs as well as the majority of their breakthrough album, Funeral. "No Cars Go," a concert staple from their second full-length, Neon Bible, was especially thrilling as its crescendo rose along with the audience, pushing toward a moment of cathartic release.
Video: Arcade Fire Deliver a Thrilling and Cathartic 'No Cars Go'
Canadian rockers play a 'Neon Bible' highlight at Coachella
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Vote for the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Frank Zappa's Widow Gail Zappa Dead at 70
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner