Velvet Revolver's Duff McKagan has denied reports that Spacehog's Royston Langdon is set to become the band's new singer: "He's fucking awesome, at this point I'd have to say no." McKagan added, "We just have to make sure it's the right guy," saying the band has grown closer since they parted ways with Scott Weiland in April. While they wait on their decision for a new singer, the band continues to work on new music. "We have a bunch of stuff finished. It's great. It's killer," McKagan said. And here's a fun fact: Slash listened to those leaked Chinese Democracy tracks, but McKagan hasn't, saying "I wouldn't even know where to look."
Velvet Revolver's McKagan Denies Band Hired Langdon as Frontman
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Secrets of 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Joss Whedon Tells All
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Motley Crue on Rock Hall Chances and Why Bands Need Retirement Contracts
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- DaveWatch: Countdown to Letterman's Last 'Late Show,' Day 20
- 10 Things We Learned From Johnny Rotten's 'Uncensored' New Memoir