After postponing a week's worth of concerts last week, Van Halen has decided it needs to hold off their reunion tour for the next month while Eddie Van Halen receives "medical tests" for an unspecified problem. The tour has now been put on hold until April 19th, leaving seventeen postponed dates — including a show at New York City's Madison Square Garden — in limbo. No rescheduled dates have been announced, but fans are being asked to hold onto their tickets for use on a later date. According to organizers, Eddie Van Halen "is currently under doctors' care" and will "continue medical tests to define a course of treatment." The tour is, as of now, expected to resume with an April 19th show in Las Vegas.
Van Halen Reunion Tour Postponed For a Month
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' Album Livestream
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- Kanye West's Surreal Album Launch: Fashion and Music Collide
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- Bruce Springsteen's 'The River': Steven Van Zandt Looks Back
- See Photos From Kanye West's Wild New York Album Launch
- See New Video for Jeff Buckley's Smiths Cover 'I Know It's Over'