Usher reportedly filed for divorce from his wife of less than two years, Tameka Foster-Raymond, the AP reports. The 30-year-old Confessions singer filed the petition in an Atlanta Superior Court, and no details regarding the split were revealed. Usher marred Foster, who was previously his stylist, at a lavish Georgia ceremony in 2007, and the couple had two sons together. However, according to MTV, the pair had been pretty much separated for some time, and Usher was recently seen in paparazzi photos partying at a nightclub in Las Vegas. Earlier this year, Foster suffered cardiac arrest while undergoing a plastic surgery procedure in Brazil, forcing Usher to cancel his performance at Clive Davis' pre-Grammy party.
Usher Files For Divorce From Tameka Foster-Raymond
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Jimmy Page on 'Coda,' Led Zep's Indian Sojourn and His Next Big Project
- Flashback: Jimmy Page Forms Short-Lived Supergroup With Members of Yes