Usher reportedly filed for divorce from his wife of less than two years, Tameka Foster-Raymond, the AP reports. The 30-year-old Confessions singer filed the petition in an Atlanta Superior Court, and no details regarding the split were revealed. Usher marred Foster, who was previously his stylist, at a lavish Georgia ceremony in 2007, and the couple had two sons together. However, according to MTV, the pair had been pretty much separated for some time, and Usher was recently seen in paparazzi photos partying at a nightclub in Las Vegas. Earlier this year, Foster suffered cardiac arrest while undergoing a plastic surgery procedure in Brazil, forcing Usher to cancel his performance at Clive Davis' pre-Grammy party.
Usher Files For Divorce From Tameka Foster-Raymond
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'
- One Direction Members Respond to Zayn Malik's Exit