For the current issue of Rolling Stone, writer Claire Hoffman journeyed to London for a first-hand look at Amy Winehouse. Hoffman was welcomed inside Winehouse's chaotic home and tapped into her delicate mental state. Click below for the full Winehouse experience, including her frankness about smoking crack and her tumultuous relationship with her husband. Also check out the photo timeline of the chaotic year in the life of Winehouse, and see Hoffman react to the voracious paparazzi and the curious way Winehouse "multi-tasks."
Up All Night With Amy Winehouse: Exclusive Interview and Behind-the-Story Video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- DaveWatch: Countdown to Letterman's Last 'Late Show,' Day 19
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'
- 'Mad Men' Recap: End Times
- 'Gotham' Recap: Stupor Heroes