Amos Lee went on Late Night With David Letterman last night to perform his new song "Violin." Earlier this month Lee stunned many in the industry when his fourth LP Mission Bell debuted at Number One on the Billboard 200 chart. It was a career high for Lee, but a new low for the record industry: The LP sold just 40,000 copies. It was the fewest copies a Number One album had ever sold since Soundscan began tracking album sales in 1991.
Unlikely Billboard Champion Amos Lee Performs New Song 'Violin' On 'Letterman'
Lee's album was lowest-selling Number One in Soundscan history
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Flashback: Watch Two Cut Scenes From 'Shawshank Redemption'
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Meek Mill Fires Back at Drake With 'Wanna Know'
- Meek Mill's Drake Diss 'Is Trash': Sports World Reacts to 'Wanna Know'
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Dr. Dre's 'Detox': A Timeline of Hip-Hop's Great Unfinished Album
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- 'Game of Thrones' Will Have Eighth Season, Promises HBO Exec