Amos Lee went on Late Night With David Letterman last night to perform his new song "Violin." Earlier this month Lee stunned many in the industry when his fourth LP Mission Bell debuted at Number One on the Billboard 200 chart. It was a career high for Lee, but a new low for the record industry: The LP sold just 40,000 copies. It was the fewest copies a Number One album had ever sold since Soundscan began tracking album sales in 1991.
Unlikely Billboard Champion Amos Lee Performs New Song 'Violin' On 'Letterman'
Lee's album was lowest-selling Number One in Soundscan history
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- John Lennon's Ex-Wife Cynthia Dead at 75
- Watch Kendrick Lamar Celebrate Compton in 'King Kunta' Video
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Watch the Intense, Violent New 'Straight Outta Compton' Trailer
- David Lee Roth Receives 14 Stitches After 'Kimmel' Baton Accident