While many hip-hop acts were sampling musical icons like James Brown, this British dance act sampled an unlikely source in this club rouser: comedian Andrew "Dice" Clay. While video viewers heard Clay's trademark "Oh!", Clay's face couldn't be seen, since the salty-tongued comic had been banned from MTV for life. (Years later, the network lifted the ban.) While EMF had a few other dance hits, "Unbelievable" was forged with the band's identity, due to its rapid success. "Sometimes I wish we could've done it a little more gradually," guitarist Ian Dench said.
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Tom Gabel
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- The Science of Transgender