U2 are recording a new album with Danger Mouse, and they plan on releasing early next year. "We have about 12 songs with him," Bono told The Age . "At the moment that looks like the album we will put out next because it's just happening so easily." Also in the works is a "club" album that will feature Will.i.am, RedOne and David Guetta. "U2's remixes in the 1990s were a real treasure," Bono said. "So we wanted to make a club-sounding record. We have a pile of songs." If that wasn't enough, the band is also contemplating recording the songs Bono and The Edge wrote the Spiderman Broadway musical. "We haven't convinced the rest of the band to do that yet," Bono said. "Larry definitely has a raised eyebrow."
U2 Recording New Album With Danger Mouse
Says Bono: 'At the moment that looks like the album we will put out next because it's just happening so easily.'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- New Sam Smith Bond Theme Video Reveals 'Spectre' Footage
- Drake Debuts Polished Version of Beyonce Collaboration 'Can I'
- Miley Cyrus on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Don Henley on 'Sloppy' Songwriting, National Values and Cultural Decay
- Watch Stephen Colbert's Powerful Monologue About Oregon Shooting
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time