Coming off a hugely successful first leg of PopMart, it looks like the international leg will bring U2 even more money than the nearly 50 million dollars they grossed in the States. Many shows have already sold out, including the August 30 Dublin gig at Landsdowne Road, which sold out tens of thousands of tickets in less than 40 minutes. The tour's opener in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, sold-out two shows, at a capacity of nearly 50,000 each. Additional sold-out dates include stops at London's Wembley Stadium, the Olympic Stadium in Helsinki and two shows in Mexico City.
U2: A Worldwide Sellout
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Slipknot's Corey Taylor Talks Combating Racism in Metal
- Eagles Members, Jackson Browne Uniting for Glenn Frey Grammy Tribute
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'
- Watch Johnny Depp Star in Funny or Die's Donald Trump Biopic
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- 10 Things We Learned From L.A. Reid's Juicy Tell-All
- Sorry, Not Sorry: Watch 29 Celebs Perform Justin Bieber Hit