Nine days after surviving a jet crash that killed four people, former blink-182 drummer Travis Barker has been released from the Georgia hospital where he was recovering from third degree burns. "Travis Barker was discharged from the Joseph M. Still Burn Center at Doctors Hospital this morning," a spokesperson said. "He left in good condition." DJ AM, who also escaped the fiery crash in South Carolina, left the hospital late last week. Us reports that DJ AM updated his Facebook page over the weekend, saying "Adam Goldstein is the luckiest guy alive." A blown tire was blamed for the crash, which claimed the lives of Barker's assistant and bodyguard along with the plane's pilot and co-pilot.
Travis Barker Released From Hospital Following Plane Crash
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Is This the Beginning of One Direction's End?
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- Watch George Lucas Mock Fox News on 'The Daily Show'
- Watch Kenny Chesney Duet With Taylor Swift, Joe Walsh at Tour Opener
- The Rise and Fall of Tower Records: Colin Hanks on His Tribute Doc