Even though elaborate measures are being taken so that scalpers can't resell tickets to Tom Waits' "Glitter & Doom" tour, Waits himself has held five pairs of premium tickets to four of his upcoming concerts so that he can scalp the tickets for charity. The auction to purchase these tickets begins tomorrow at Ticketmaster, with tickets for the Phoenix show going to the highest bidder by this Friday, while bidders have until next Thursday, June 19, to win the tickets to the Houston, Columbus or Atlanta shows. "Some folks prefer to pay more, you get a good seat, a good tax write off and a good feeling for helping for your needy neighbors," says Waits. "It's scalping for charity." The money raised from the tickets will benefit five different California charities.
Tom Waits Scalps Tickets to His Own Tour (For Charity)
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 'Mad Men' Recap: End Times
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Avengers: Age of Ultron