Even though elaborate measures are being taken so that scalpers can't resell tickets to Tom Waits' "Glitter & Doom" tour, Waits himself has held five pairs of premium tickets to four of his upcoming concerts so that he can scalp the tickets for charity. The auction to purchase these tickets begins tomorrow at Ticketmaster, with tickets for the Phoenix show going to the highest bidder by this Friday, while bidders have until next Thursday, June 19, to win the tickets to the Houston, Columbus or Atlanta shows. "Some folks prefer to pay more, you get a good seat, a good tax write off and a good feeling for helping for your needy neighbors," says Waits. "It's scalping for charity." The money raised from the tickets will benefit five different California charities.
Tom Waits Scalps Tickets to His Own Tour (For Charity)
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Watch Garth Brooks Introduce Lee Brice for Surprise Duet
- WWE 'Royal Rumble' Recap: The Philadelphia Phuck You
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar
- Justin Moore Talks Unreleased Miranda Lambert Duet