In case you were busy watching last night's TRL finale, you missed a strange collision of cultures over on ABC, as Canadian indie rockers Tokyo Police Club guested on Desperate Housewives. The plot of the episode centered around a "Battle of the Bands" night at a club somewhere close to Wisteria Lane. The TPC boys appeared as a group called Coldsplash but played one of their originals "In a Cave." Two of the band members even had lines in the episode. "I walked past Eva Longoria at one point but I didn't say hi," said keyboardist Graham Wright. "You know how it is, they probably had better things to do than talk to us."
Tokyo Police Club Pay a Visit to Wisteria Lane
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema Blend10 Big Things We Learned On The Set Of Amy Schumer's Trainwreck
Salon8 Game of Thrones Stars You Didn’t Know Had Music Careers
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
- Mayweather Defeats Pacquiao, KOs Pay-Per-View Providers
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Love the Fight, Not the Fighters
- Grooveshark Shuts Down After Eight Years
- Give 'Em Hell, Bernie
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: 2010's Best Fight, 2015's Biggest Problem
- Behind the Scenes of Neil Young's New Protest Album 'The Monsanto Years'
- Zac Brown Band Take Chances at Jekyll + Hyde Tour Opener
- Watch Trey Anastasio and Phil Lesh Play 'Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad'