In case you were busy watching last night's TRL finale, you missed a strange collision of cultures over on ABC, as Canadian indie rockers Tokyo Police Club guested on Desperate Housewives. The plot of the episode centered around a "Battle of the Bands" night at a club somewhere close to Wisteria Lane. The TPC boys appeared as a group called Coldsplash but played one of their originals "In a Cave." Two of the band members even had lines in the episode. "I walked past Eva Longoria at one point but I didn't say hi," said keyboardist Graham Wright. "You know how it is, they probably had better things to do than talk to us."
Tokyo Police Club Pay a Visit to Wisteria Lane
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Tom Brady: Sympathy for the Devil
- Meek Mill's Drake Diss 'Is Trash': Sports World Reacts to 'Wanna Know'
- Meek Mill Fires Back at Drake With 'Wanna Know'
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Watch Eric Church Debut New Song 'Three Year Old' at Solo Show