Barack Obama wasn't just America's choice to be the next President, as the rest of the world is celebrating the victory of our new Commander-in-Chief. Radiohead's Thom Yorke was especially happy with the end of the Bush era, so to celebrate, he posted a free remix of "Harrowdown Hill," a song off his solo album The Eraser. "I humbly donate a remix of 'Harrowdown Hill' that was finished ages ago during the band webcasts," Yorke wrote. "A small reminder of the dark days of Bush's..." And to think, it was only eight years since Yorke was lobbying for that Nader guy.
Thom Yorke Celebrates Obama Victory With Free Track
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- The Children of ISIS
- Jason Beghe: The TV Tough Guy Who Took on Scientology
- Inside Scientology
- Jay Z, Kanye, Rihanna Throw Support Behind Streaming Service Tidal
- Reba at 60: The Country Queen's Iconic Career in Photos
- Why Hiring Trevor Noah to Host 'The Daily Show' Is a Great Idea
- Why Trevor Noah Is a Great Choice to Host 'The Daily Show'