Walter White could probably spring for some new glasses. The guy's making money now, after becoming the top meth chef in Albuquerque, and he could also replace that Eighties computer watch. But he still wears his old-school nerd gear with pride. That's the un-American power of Breaking Bad — it's the Mad Men of really shitty clothes. At the beginning of the new season, Walter (Bryan Cranston) puts on a Kenny Rogers T-shirt and some white jeans, after a gruesome corpse disposal — and then he hits Denny's for pancakes. That sums up all the moral tension of his world, but it also might be Walter's fashion peak.
The Work Ethic of 'Breaking Bad'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- 'Ringo Nailed It': Paul McCartney Inducts Starr Into Rock Hall of Fame
- Green Day Pummel Rock Hall With Ecstatic Induction Ceremony Set
- New 'Fantastic Four' Trailer Hints at Impending Doom
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Green Day Thank Vans, Fans, Rock & Roll at Hall of Fame: Read the Speech
- Read Ringo Starr's Jovial Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- Migos Members Arrested on Guns, Drugs Charges After Police End Concert
- Jon Stewart Opens Up About Leaving 'Daily Show'