Despite Roger Daltrey's longing to hang it up, the Who have announced the beginnings of a U.S. tour in the fall. So far, only a pair of dates have been announced: a two-night run at Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre on November 8 and 9. Fan club tickets and VIP packages for those dates go on sale July 14th at the band's official website. The band also promises more dates will be announced soon. The Who will also take the stage this Saturday night at UCLA's Pauley Arena for a VH1 Rock Honors special, to air July 17th. Pearl Jam, Flaming Lips, Incubus and Tenacious D will also participate in the event, with each band paying tribute to the Who before Daltrey and Townshend take the stage. Rock Daily will be at this weekend's event, so check back next week for the full report.
The Who Plot U.S. Fall Tour, Ready for Rock Honors
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- Tim McGraw's Sandy Hook Show Sparks Controversy, Billy Currington Bails
- Watch John Krasinski Nail N'Sync's 'Bye Bye Bye' on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Green Day Return to the Stage With Raucous, Career-Spanning Cleveland Gig