Despite Roger Daltrey's longing to hang it up, the Who have announced the beginnings of a U.S. tour in the fall. So far, only a pair of dates have been announced: a two-night run at Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre on November 8 and 9. Fan club tickets and VIP packages for those dates go on sale July 14th at the band's official website. The band also promises more dates will be announced soon. The Who will also take the stage this Saturday night at UCLA's Pauley Arena for a VH1 Rock Honors special, to air July 17th. Pearl Jam, Flaming Lips, Incubus and Tenacious D will also participate in the event, with each band paying tribute to the Who before Daltrey and Townshend take the stage. Rock Daily will be at this weekend's event, so check back next week for the full report.
The Who Plot U.S. Fall Tour, Ready for Rock Honors
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Motley Crue on Rock Hall Chances and Why Bands Need Retirement Contracts
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Secrets of 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Joss Whedon Tells All
- 10 Things We Learned From Johnny Rotten's 'Uncensored' New Memoir
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Avengers: Age of Ultron