Despite Roger Daltrey's longing to hang it up, the Who have announced the beginnings of a U.S. tour in the fall. So far, only a pair of dates have been announced: a two-night run at Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre on November 8 and 9. Fan club tickets and VIP packages for those dates go on sale July 14th at the band's official website. The band also promises more dates will be announced soon. The Who will also take the stage this Saturday night at UCLA's Pauley Arena for a VH1 Rock Honors special, to air July 17th. Pearl Jam, Flaming Lips, Incubus and Tenacious D will also participate in the event, with each band paying tribute to the Who before Daltrey and Townshend take the stage. Rock Daily will be at this weekend's event, so check back next week for the full report.
The Who Plot U.S. Fall Tour, Ready for Rock Honors
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Diffuser15 Disturbing Songs People Love
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
SpinThe 101 Best Kanye West-Produced Songs That Don’t Feature Kanye
TestTubeHow Much Sex Should You Be Having?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- 'Silence of the Lambs' at 25: The Complete Buffalo Bill Story
- 35 WTF Moments From the Craziest GOP Debate Yet
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- British Indie Band Viola Beach Killed in Car Accident
- 10 Things That Piss Off Tom Petty
- Republican Hopefuls Utterly Implode in Most Entertaining Debate Yet
- Watch Kanye West Debut 'Pablo' Tracks, Rap Battle on 'SNL'