Despite Roger Daltrey's longing to hang it up, the Who have announced the beginnings of a U.S. tour in the fall. So far, only a pair of dates have been announced: a two-night run at Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre on November 8 and 9. Fan club tickets and VIP packages for those dates go on sale July 14th at the band's official website. The band also promises more dates will be announced soon. The Who will also take the stage this Saturday night at UCLA's Pauley Arena for a VH1 Rock Honors special, to air July 17th. Pearl Jam, Flaming Lips, Incubus and Tenacious D will also participate in the event, with each band paying tribute to the Who before Daltrey and Townshend take the stage. Rock Daily will be at this weekend's event, so check back next week for the full report.
The Who Plot U.S. Fall Tour, Ready for Rock Honors
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- President Obama, J.J. Abrams, Zachary Quinto Pay Tribute to Leonard Nimoy
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?