Despite Roger Daltrey's longing to hang it up, the Who have announced the beginnings of a U.S. tour in the fall. So far, only a pair of dates have been announced: a two-night run at Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre on November 8 and 9. Fan club tickets and VIP packages for those dates go on sale July 14th at the band's official website. The band also promises more dates will be announced soon. The Who will also take the stage this Saturday night at UCLA's Pauley Arena for a VH1 Rock Honors special, to air July 17th. Pearl Jam, Flaming Lips, Incubus and Tenacious D will also participate in the event, with each band paying tribute to the Who before Daltrey and Townshend take the stage. Rock Daily will be at this weekend's event, so check back next week for the full report.
The Who Plot U.S. Fall Tour, Ready for Rock Honors
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- John Lennon's Ex-Wife Cynthia Dead at 75
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Avril Lavigne Was 'Bedridden' Following Battle With Lyme Disease
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Kendrick Lamar Recorded With Prince for 'To Pimp a Butterfly'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- How Courtney Barnett's Thoughts Became 2015's Sharpest Debut
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'