This week, the world of music was battered by conflict.
• A Swedish journalist said Keith Richards smacked him — but a Richards rep told us that wasn't true.
• Lil' Kim bashed Nicki Minaj
• Kurt swung back at the bully on Glee.
• Joe Jackson admitted to "whipping" Michael Jackson — though he maintained he never "beat" him.
• Most shockingly, Phil Collins admitted to suicidal thoughts. (He also showed off his collection of memorabilia from the Alamo.)
But there were healing moments, too. Gwyneth Paltrow sang well at the Country Music Awards and previewed her performance on next week's Glee. We made a spirited attempt to convince the Byrds to reunite for a tour with Buffalo Springfield. And we did our best to inform and amuse you with the following news, interviews and photos.