The wait is over: the Strokes have officially released their new single "All the Time," but not through the Seattle station that claimed to have had the track in their hands last month. Instead, BBC Radio host Zane Lowe today premiered the track from the Strokes' forthcoming album, Comedown Machine. "All the Time" glistens and shines with fret bends and springy melodies, and Julian Casablancas' vocals casually drift through a filtered layer of fuzz.
The Strokes Release New Single 'All the Time'
Track from new LP 'Comedown Machine' glistens and shines
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily BeastThe Hottest Movies at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
MicWhy The Grammys Will Never Represent Real Music
MicThe Best Hip-Hop of 2014 Came From A Very Unlikely Place
Men's Journal10 Health Benefits of Being in a Relationship
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Divides Hollywood
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Blake Shelton on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Watch Blake Shelton Bring 'Red Red Redneck' Music to 'Saturday Night Live'
- Paul McCartney, Kanye West, Rihanna Team Up for 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Hear Henry Rollins' Fascinating Chat With Greil Marcus About 'Ten Songs'
- Xmas or Bust: The Untold Story of 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'