The wait is over: the Strokes have officially released their new single "All the Time," but not through the Seattle station that claimed to have had the track in their hands last month. Instead, BBC Radio host Zane Lowe today premiered the track from the Strokes' forthcoming album, Comedown Machine. "All the Time" glistens and shines with fret bends and springy melodies, and Julian Casablancas' vocals casually drift through a filtered layer of fuzz.
The Strokes Release New Single 'All the Time'
Track from new LP 'Comedown Machine' glistens and shines
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Green Day Thank Vans, Fans, Rock & Roll at Hall of Fame: Read the Speech
- Read Ringo Starr's Jovial Rock Hall Acceptance Speech
- 'Ringo Nailed It': Paul McCartney Inducts Starr Into Rock Hall of Fame
- Read Miley Cyrus' Badass Hall of Fame Speech for Joan Jett
- Read Fall Out Boy's Loving Green Day Tribute at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Yoko Ono: Ringo Starr 'Was the Most Influential Beatle'
- Read Laurie Anderson's Moving Rock Hall Speech for Lou Reed