It looks like David Lee Roth's first tour with Van Halen in twenty-three years won't happen after all. Over the weekend, employees of tour promoters Live Nation were informed that "the Van Halen tour has been shut down." It's not yet clear what went wrong: Just last week, the band released their first official photo of their new line-up to Rolling Stone. At the time, Roth told us that he was thrilled about the tour, and that the reunion could be permanent: "I have hope and faith — and that's more than just the name of a couple of strippers from Albuquerque," he said. Check back here for more VH news as the story unfolds.
The Official Word: Van Halen Tour Kaput
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
MTV News19 Songs You Didn’t Know Ed Sheeran Wrote
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind The Scenes
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Diffuser21 Best Alt Rock Albums
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- What Should We Make of the Hillary Clinton Indictment Speculation?
- What Jon Snow's Return Means for 'Game of Thrones'
- Met Gala 2016: Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj and More
- How Six Classic Rock Legends United for One Mega Festival
- Stones, McCartney, Dylan, the Who, Waters, Young Confirm Mega-Fest
- Watch Pearl Jam Perform With Sting, Cheap Trick in New York
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time