It looks like David Lee Roth's first tour with Van Halen in twenty-three years won't happen after all. Over the weekend, employees of tour promoters Live Nation were informed that "the Van Halen tour has been shut down." It's not yet clear what went wrong: Just last week, the band released their first official photo of their new line-up to Rolling Stone. At the time, Roth told us that he was thrilled about the tour, and that the reunion could be permanent: "I have hope and faith — and that's more than just the name of a couple of strippers from Albuquerque," he said. Check back here for more VH news as the story unfolds.
The Official Word: Van Halen Tour Kaput
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Drake Debuts Polished Version of Beyonce Collaboration 'Can I'
- New Sam Smith Bond Theme Video Reveals 'Spectre' Footage
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny
- Maynard James Keenan on New Book, Tool LP: 'Do I Seem Like a Lazy Person?'