The Kills visited Conan last night to play "Satellite," a reggae-tinged number from their latest album Blood Pressures. The band nearly always perform as a duo, but for this performance, they were backed up by three back up singers, who added depth to the song's wordless chorus. Even still, the main attraction is the tension between Alison Mosshart's soulful vocals and Jamie Hince's super-distorted guitar, which in this song sounds like a blues riff that has gone through a dozen generations of digital degradation.
The Kills Expand to Quintet to Play 'Satellite' on 'Conan'
The band perform a highlight from their latest album 'Blood Pressures'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Multiple Gunshots Fired at Lil Wayne's Tour Buses in Atlanta
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Tom Gabel
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Avengers: Age of Ultron