The Kills visited Conan last night to play "Satellite," a reggae-tinged number from their latest album Blood Pressures. The band nearly always perform as a duo, but for this performance, they were backed up by three back up singers, who added depth to the song's wordless chorus. Even still, the main attraction is the tension between Alison Mosshart's soulful vocals and Jamie Hince's super-distorted guitar, which in this song sounds like a blues riff that has gone through a dozen generations of digital degradation.
The Kills Expand to Quintet to Play 'Satellite' on 'Conan'
The band perform a highlight from their latest album 'Blood Pressures'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
Men's Journal10 Sex Positions That Will Get Her Off Every Time
Cracked22 Movies That Made Huge Mistakes You Completely Missed
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
MTV News6 Cringe-Worthy VMA Moments We’ll Never Forget
- Watch Nicki Minaj Blast Miley Cyrus During VMA Acceptance Speech
- Read Kanye West's Blunt, Poignant VMA Video Vanguard Award Speech
- MTV VMAs 2015's 20 Best and Worst Moments
- Miley Cyrus Slams Nicki Minaj Over VMAs Snub Reaction
- Inside the 2015 VMAs: 8 Questions We Asked From Our Seats
- Watch Miley Cyrus Make Glittery Mess in 'Dooo It!' Video
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time