On the 2007 Wu-Tang Clan album 8 Diagrams, group leader and producer RZA decided to go for something a little bit different. “The whole trick is, 'Will you be satisfied with the unexpected?'" he told Rolling Stone. In this case, that meant using the Beatles’ “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” as the basis for a song called "The Heart Gently Weeps." RZA recruited John Frusciante and George Harrison’s son, Dhani, to play guitar on the track. "Dhani is super-professional," he said. “I try to explain that to the hip-hop people, because sometimes we all stuck on this money s---, but if you do music first, money is going to come."
The Heart Gently Weeps
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Watch Bruce Springsteen's Surprise Performance With U2
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Tom Brady: Sympathy for the Devil
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Meek Mill's Drake Diss 'Is Trash': Sports World Reacts to 'Wanna Know'
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time