On the 2007 Wu-Tang Clan album 8 Diagrams, group leader and producer RZA decided to go for something a little bit different. “The whole trick is, 'Will you be satisfied with the unexpected?'" he told Rolling Stone. In this case, that meant using the Beatles’ “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” as the basis for a song called "The Heart Gently Weeps." RZA recruited John Frusciante and George Harrison’s son, Dhani, to play guitar on the track. "Dhani is super-professional," he said. “I try to explain that to the hip-hop people, because sometimes we all stuck on this money s---, but if you do music first, money is going to come."
The Heart Gently Weeps
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- See Keith Urban's Unexpected Take on 'Somebody Like You' at Intimate Nashville Show
- Beyonce Fans Attack Kid Rock Online After Derogatory Comments
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'