On the 2007 Wu-Tang Clan album 8 Diagrams, group leader and producer RZA decided to go for something a little bit different. “The whole trick is, 'Will you be satisfied with the unexpected?'" he told Rolling Stone. In this case, that meant using the Beatles’ “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” as the basis for a song called "The Heart Gently Weeps." RZA recruited John Frusciante and George Harrison’s son, Dhani, to play guitar on the track. "Dhani is super-professional," he said. “I try to explain that to the hip-hop people, because sometimes we all stuck on this money s---, but if you do music first, money is going to come."
The Heart Gently Weeps
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Frances Bean Cobain on Life After Kurt's Death: An Exclusive Q&A