Is this the end of Chevy? People have been asking this question for as long as Chevy Chase has been around. Even when he was burning through his one and only season on Saturday Night Live, they were doing gags about how the rest of the cast despised him. And now he's raging his way out of Community in a blaze of bilious glory, declaring, "It's just a fucking mediocre sitcom! I want people to laugh, and this isn't funny."
The Feud Between Chevy Chase and 'Community'
The latest bizarre chapter in the comedian's long and perplexing career
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- WWE 'Royal Rumble' Recap: The Philadelphia Phuck You
- Hear Dave Grohl's 'Favorite New Drummer' on Sumac's Raging 'Blight's End Angel'
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar
- James Franco Talks 'Resentment,' 'Weird Expectations' for 'The Interview'