Even a clairvoyant is having a hard time predicting the arrival of The Artist's newest release, Crystal Ball. The major label-free "xperiment in truth" will be a three-CD compilation encased in a free-standing plastic globe. According to Paisley Park's official website www.Love4oneanother.com, pre-orders are at 84,000 and "the check has been cut to begin production." Apparently, they are waiting for pre-orders to reach 100,000. The recording at The Artist' toll-free line, 1-800-New-Funk, states that, "there is no release date as of now." Stay tuned....
The Artist Looks Into His Crystal Ball
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Watch Kendrick Lamar Celebrate Compton in 'King Kunta' Video
- John Lennon's Ex-Wife Cynthia Dead at 75
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Scott Weiland's Guitarist Jeremy Brown Dead at 34
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- Avril Lavigne Was 'Bedridden' Following Battle With Lyme Disease