Even a clairvoyant is having a hard time predicting the arrival of The Artist's newest release, Crystal Ball. The major label-free "xperiment in truth" will be a three-CD compilation encased in a free-standing plastic globe. According to Paisley Park's official website www.Love4oneanother.com, pre-orders are at 84,000 and "the check has been cut to begin production." Apparently, they are waiting for pre-orders to reach 100,000. The recording at The Artist' toll-free line, 1-800-New-Funk, states that, "there is no release date as of now." Stay tuned....
The Artist Looks Into His Crystal Ball
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- 'Fantastic Four' Prepare for Future in New Trailer
- Watch Stevie Nicks Perform a Serene, Solo 'Blue Water'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- 5 Ways the WWE Can Rescue Roman Reigns
- Lance Armstrong Talks Trash in RATM Offshoot Future User's 'Mountain Lion' Video
- Louis C.K. 'Disappoints' on 'Letterman,' Talks 'Deflategate'