On their upcoming second album, The Temper Trap, Australian band The Temper Trap look to build on the grandiose sound and success of their previous album, Conditions, and the breakout hit "Sweet Disposition." Kicking off with the first single "Need Your Love," The Temper Trap set the tone for the record with bombastic synths, barreling drums and piercing guitars. "Trembling Hands" starts with sparse piano chords before erupting into a falsetto battle against loneliness, while later cut "Where Do We Go from Here" takes a steady 4x4 beat and playful synth licks straight to the dance floor. With new fifth member Joseph Greer on keyboards and guitar, The Temper Trap have added another dramatic layer to an already emotionally triumphant sound. The Temper Trap is out June 5th in the U.S. on Glassnote/Columbia.
The Temper Trap, 'The Temper Trap'
Australian group's second album builds on breakout success
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Watch Halestorm Rebel Against Day Jobs in Raucous 'Amen' Video
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Madonna Plots Rebel Heart Tour for North America, Europe
- The White Devil Kingpin
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Robin Thicke Plays Piano in Court at 'Blurred Lines' Trial
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See