On their upcoming second album, The Temper Trap, Australian band The Temper Trap look to build on the grandiose sound and success of their previous album, Conditions, and the breakout hit "Sweet Disposition." Kicking off with the first single "Need Your Love," The Temper Trap set the tone for the record with bombastic synths, barreling drums and piercing guitars. "Trembling Hands" starts with sparse piano chords before erupting into a falsetto battle against loneliness, while later cut "Where Do We Go from Here" takes a steady 4x4 beat and playful synth licks straight to the dance floor. With new fifth member Joseph Greer on keyboards and guitar, The Temper Trap have added another dramatic layer to an already emotionally triumphant sound. The Temper Trap is out June 5th in the U.S. on Glassnote/Columbia.
The Temper Trap, 'The Temper Trap'
Australian group's second album builds on breakout success
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- Hear Grunge Supergroup Ten Commandos' 'Staring Down the Dust'
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- Vote for the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees
- Frank Zappa's Widow Gail Zappa Dead at 70