On their upcoming second album, The Temper Trap, Australian band The Temper Trap look to build on the grandiose sound and success of their previous album, Conditions, and the breakout hit "Sweet Disposition." Kicking off with the first single "Need Your Love," The Temper Trap set the tone for the record with bombastic synths, barreling drums and piercing guitars. "Trembling Hands" starts with sparse piano chords before erupting into a falsetto battle against loneliness, while later cut "Where Do We Go from Here" takes a steady 4x4 beat and playful synth licks straight to the dance floor. With new fifth member Joseph Greer on keyboards and guitar, The Temper Trap have added another dramatic layer to an already emotionally triumphant sound. The Temper Trap is out June 5th in the U.S. on Glassnote/Columbia.
The Temper Trap, 'The Temper Trap'
Australian group's second album builds on breakout success
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- The Children of ISIS
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- Watch George Lucas Mock Fox News on 'The Daily Show'
- Meet John Urschel, NFL Mathlete and Lover of Graph Laplacians
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music