On their upcoming second album, The Temper Trap, Australian band The Temper Trap look to build on the grandiose sound and success of their previous album, Conditions, and the breakout hit "Sweet Disposition." Kicking off with the first single "Need Your Love," The Temper Trap set the tone for the record with bombastic synths, barreling drums and piercing guitars. "Trembling Hands" starts with sparse piano chords before erupting into a falsetto battle against loneliness, while later cut "Where Do We Go from Here" takes a steady 4x4 beat and playful synth licks straight to the dance floor. With new fifth member Joseph Greer on keyboards and guitar, The Temper Trap have added another dramatic layer to an already emotionally triumphant sound. The Temper Trap is out June 5th in the U.S. on Glassnote/Columbia.
The Temper Trap, 'The Temper Trap'
Australian group's second album builds on breakout success
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
AskMenThe Top 5 Cringiest Movie Sex Scenes
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
DiffuserThe 23 Best Live Album Titles Ever
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- Rick Moranis Admits He Turned Down 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Cameo
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner
- Watch Ronda Rousey Challenge Jimmy Fallon to a 'Mario Kart' Rematch
- John Fogerty Explains Creedence Clearwater Revival's Hall of Fame Meltdown
- Daily Fantasy: You're Screwed, Because You're Supposed to Be
- Nicki Minaj Talks Miley Cyrus VMA Slam, Drake/Meek Mill Beef
- Donald Trump Is 'Master Brander,' Says Bill Clinton on 'Colbert'