The firestorm of a song saw the Brooklyn-based duo experiencing two moods simultaneously. “So something like “Tell ‘Em” is preach-y without being righteous,” Derek Miller, one half of Sleigh Bells, said. “It’s like we’re disappointed but optimistic. I love that in vocalists.” Miller decided to go for a heavier sound on this particular song. “It has this intense melody on it. I was afraid to do it for so long because I had abandoned heavy drone for a few years. But it was just there, always in the background and I was just craving it.”
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Jay Z Defends Tidal: 'We Are Here for the Long Haul'
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Rolling Stone and UVA: The Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism Report