Sheryl Crow, Nelly and 3 Doors Down are among the artists that have recorded exclusive tracks for the upcoming AT&T Team USA Soundtrack, a collection of songs that hope to motivate American Olympians at this year's Games in Beijing. Also contributing songs are Colbie Caillat, Kate Voegele and Army of Me. All proceeds from the soundtrack will benefit Team USA. "It's my job as an artist to encourage others through music, and I'm honored to work to support Team USA through this soundtrack," Sheryl Crow said. Swimmer Michael Phelps, who won eight medals at the last Olympics in Athens and will just qualified for eight events for this summer's competition, said "I know this soundtrack is something we will all be able to enjoy while we're in Beijing and will help motivate us to compete at our very best." As it's sponsored through AT&T, customers of that phone service will have first dibs on ringtones of these songs. The songs themselves will be available for download throughout the Games, from August 8-24.
Team USA Gets Soundtracked by Sheryl Crow, Nelly
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Secrets of 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Joss Whedon Tells All
- 10 Things We Learned From Johnny Rotten's 'Uncensored' New Memoir