Sheryl Crow, Nelly and 3 Doors Down are among the artists that have recorded exclusive tracks for the upcoming AT&T Team USA Soundtrack, a collection of songs that hope to motivate American Olympians at this year's Games in Beijing. Also contributing songs are Colbie Caillat, Kate Voegele and Army of Me. All proceeds from the soundtrack will benefit Team USA. "It's my job as an artist to encourage others through music, and I'm honored to work to support Team USA through this soundtrack," Sheryl Crow said. Swimmer Michael Phelps, who won eight medals at the last Olympics in Athens and will just qualified for eight events for this summer's competition, said "I know this soundtrack is something we will all be able to enjoy while we're in Beijing and will help motivate us to compete at our very best." As it's sponsored through AT&T, customers of that phone service will have first dibs on ringtones of these songs. The songs themselves will be available for download throughout the Games, from August 8-24.
Team USA Gets Soundtracked by Sheryl Crow, Nelly
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
- Watch Stephen Colbert Interview Eminem on Public Access Show
- Kim Kardashian Gets Real: 11 Revelations From the New Cover Story
- Male Stripper to Movie Star: The Evolution of Channing Tatum
- Jim Carrey Rails Against California's Strict Vaccination Law
- 22 Things You Learn Hanging Out With Rush
- A Brief Timeline of Companies Dumping Donald Trump
- 25 Best Songs of 2015 So Far
- Hear Prince's Psychedelic New Song, 'HARDROCKLOVER'