The rumors are true: A reunited Stone Temple Pilots will headline this year's Rock on the Range festival in Columbus, Ohio. It will be the band's first concert in six years. Last week, Scott Weiland, currently the lead singer of Velvet Revolver, entered a rehab center after a recent DUI arrest, throwing VR's planned Australian tour (and casting doubt on Weiland's own claims that STP would reunite) in jeopardy. However, VR guitarist Slash also confirmed the Stone Temple reunion. As of yet, no other STP dates have been revealed. The Rock on the Range festival runs May 17th & 18th at Columbus Crew Stadium, and tickets go on sale on Saturday, February 23rd.
Stone Temple Pilots Land Ohio Festival Headline Spot
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily BeastThe Hottest Movies at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
MicWhy The Grammys Will Never Represent Real Music
MicThe Best Hip-Hop of 2014 Came From A Very Unlikely Place
Men's Journal10 Health Benefits of Being in a Relationship
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Divides Hollywood
- Paul McCartney, Kanye West, Rihanna Team Up for 'FourFiveSeconds'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Watch Korn and Slipknot Cover Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' in London
- Ryan Adams and Mandy Moore 'Mutually Decided to End Their Marriage'
- Cicada: Solving the Web's Deepest Mystery
- Noel Gallagher on Oasis Reunion: 'It Would Only Be for the Money'
- Flashback: Neil Young Covers 'Sweet Home Alabama' in 1977
- The Entrapment of Jesse Snodgrass