The rumors are true: A reunited Stone Temple Pilots will headline this year's Rock on the Range festival in Columbus, Ohio. It will be the band's first concert in six years. Last week, Scott Weiland, currently the lead singer of Velvet Revolver, entered a rehab center after a recent DUI arrest, throwing VR's planned Australian tour (and casting doubt on Weiland's own claims that STP would reunite) in jeopardy. However, VR guitarist Slash also confirmed the Stone Temple reunion. As of yet, no other STP dates have been revealed. The Rock on the Range festival runs May 17th & 18th at Columbus Crew Stadium, and tickets go on sale on Saturday, February 23rd.
Stone Temple Pilots Land Ohio Festival Headline Spot
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema BlendThe 10 Highest-Grossing R-Rated Movies Of All Time
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- Meet the Osbournes' Other Daughter, Synth-Pop Artist ARO
- Axl Rose Is Mad About Mayweather/Pacquiao, Demands 'Free-Match'
- Madonna Video Director to Helm Norwegian Black-Metal Movie
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show
- The Hulk: The Last Angry Man
- Hear Jason Isbell's Nineties-Influenced New Single '24 Frames'
- Frances Bean Cobain on Life After Kurt's Death: An Exclusive Q&A