Big Punisher combined his "I'm Not a Player" single with Joe's "Don't Wanna Be a Player" and the result was 1998's "Still Not a Player." The single features Big Pun's claim that "I'm not a player, I just crush a lot" as Joe imitates Earth Wind & Fire's vocal arrangement from "Beijo," and producer Knobody speeds up Brenda Russell's "A Little Bit of Love." "In 1997, my production partner Sean became A&R at Loud [Records], and he played one of my tracks to Big Pun, who was just getting in the game then," Knobody explained. "We recorded Pun's first hit, "Still Not a Player" and that became huge — my biggest record. The album sold 5 million copies."
Still Not a Player
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Watch Bob Dylan Navigate a Bloody Love Triangle in New Video
- Hear Kanye West's Triumphant New 'All Day'
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- 'Better Call Saul' Recap: Open Mike Night