Stevie Wonder's nephew is facing felony charges of extortion against the singer, reports the Los Angeles Times. Alpha Lorenzo Walker, 38, and his girlfriend Tamara Eileen Diaz, 38, are accused of threatening to reveal information about Wonder if he did not pay the pair a substantial amount of money. Police say the couple attempted to finagle $5 million before dropping their demands down to $10,000. Walker and Diaz were arrested May 2nd after undercover LAPD officers posed as Wonder's representatives. Both were scheduled for a preliminary hearing yesterday.
Stevie Wonder's Nephew Accused of Attempted Extortion on Singer
Alpha Lorenzo Walker and girlfriend demanded $5 million
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily BeastThe Hottest Movies at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
MicWhy The Grammys Will Never Represent Real Music
MicThe Best Hip-Hop of 2014 Came From A Very Unlikely Place
Men's Journal10 Health Benefits of Being in a Relationship
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Divides Hollywood
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Paul McCartney, Kanye West, Rihanna Team Up for 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Watch Korn and Slipknot Cover Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' in London
- Noel Gallagher on Oasis Reunion: 'It Would Only Be for the Money'
- Flashback: Neil Young Covers 'Sweet Home Alabama' in 1977
- Blake Shelton on ‘Saturday Night Live’ Gig: ‘I’m a Natural at Making an Ass of Myself’
- Xmas or Bust: The Untold Story of 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'
- Cicada: Solving the Web's Deepest Mystery