When we last checked in on the Phil Spector murder trial, the producer had been called "demonic" by a former assistant, who also said the defendant chased her with an Uzi and threatened to shoot her if she didn't have sex with him. Today we learned that "If you leave me, I'll shoot you" is the pick-up line of choice for Spector, at least according to two witnesses who testified Wednesday. Melissa Grosvenor, an ex-girlfriend, said that Spector refused to let her leave his faux-castle one night after dinner in the early 1990s. She said Spector paced, gun in hand, while "cursing and talking crazy." Grosvenor escaped the next morning, but Spector later left this message: "I've got machine guns and I know where you live." The next witness, music industry photographer Stephanie Jennings, told the court about a wild night in New York after the 1994 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductions. Spector allegedly barricaded Jennings in her hotel room, and with gun in hand, said she "wasn't going anywhere." Team Spector countered by pointing out via cross-examination that Jennings continued dating Spector after the events in question. We'll keep you updated as the trial continues.
Spector Trial Watch: Producer's History With Guns
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema BlendThe 10 Highest-Grossing R-Rated Movies Of All Time
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- Meet the Osbournes' Other Daughter, Synth-Pop Artist ARO
- Axl Rose Is Mad About Mayweather/Pacquiao, Demands 'Free-Match'
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show
- The Hulk: The Last Angry Man
- 'Mad Men' Recap: Skate and Destroy
- Hear Jason Isbell's Nineties-Influenced New Single '24 Frames'
- Madonna Video Director to Helm Norwegian Black-Metal Movie