Celestial English glam-rockers Spacehog are back with a new record, As it Is on Earth, that's set for release on April 16th. It's the group's first album since 2001's The Hogyssey, and now you can get a taste of what's to come with this exclusive stream of the first single, "Glad to Know." It's a rollicking rocker reminiscent of Queen with its soft, piano plunked verse and soaring chorus, while last lick of Richard Steel's guitar solo is a canny skip up the fretboard reminiscent of Brian May.
Spacehog Return With Rollicking 'Glad to Know' – Song Premiere
Single comes from the English band's first album since 2001
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
MTV News19 Songs You Didn’t Know Ed Sheeran Wrote
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind The Scenes
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Diffuser21 Best Alt Rock Albums
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- What Should We Make of the Hillary Clinton Indictment Speculation?
- How Six Classic Rock Legends United for One Mega Festival
- What Jon Snow's Return Means for 'Game of Thrones'
- Met Gala 2016: Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj and More
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Watch Pearl Jam Perform With Sting, Cheap Trick in New York
- 'Worse Than the Tea Party': 'Confederate Spring' Ushers in Wave of Hate