Celestial English glam-rockers Spacehog are back with a new record, As it Is on Earth, that's set for release on April 16th. It's the group's first album since 2001's The Hogyssey, and now you can get a taste of what's to come with this exclusive stream of the first single, "Glad to Know." It's a rollicking rocker reminiscent of Queen with its soft, piano plunked verse and soaring chorus, while last lick of Richard Steel's guitar solo is a canny skip up the fretboard reminiscent of Brian May.
Spacehog Return With Rollicking 'Glad to Know' – Song Premiere
Single comes from the English band's first album since 2001
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss8 Classic Movie Props That Were Tossed in the Trash
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Metallica's 'The Night Before' Pre-Super Bowl Concert Live
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Watch Coldplay, Beyonce's Colorful 'Hymn for the Weekend' Video
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Will 'Waves' Be Kanye West's First Disappointing Album?
- Zola Tells All: The Real Story Behind the Greatest Stripper Saga Ever Tweeted
- The Monkees Plot 50th Anniversary Tour, New LP 'Good Times!'