Maya Arulpragasam, a.k.a. M.I.A., is best known for her clanking beats and unusual samples, but she and dubstep producer-DJ Rusko went a different sonic direction on this dreamy piece of head music. According to M.I.A.'s publicist, "The song and video were made Monday night for $100," and it was quickly released via Twitter. Here the singer continues her ongoing feud with the New York Times, decrying the fact that they short-listed her native Sri Lanka as a top place to visit in 2010, even though people there where being shot. The song subsequently appeared on Maya.
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- President Obama, J.J. Abrams, Zachary Quinto Pay Tribute to Leonard Nimoy
- Shania Twain Las Vegas Concert Special to Air on ABC
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Madonna on Stage Fall: 'It Was a Horrible Nightmare Because I Like to Be Amazing'
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else