Atlanta-based Manchester Orchestra is hitting the road in support of their third album, Simple Math, which was released earlier this year. The White Sea remix of title track "Simple Math" is dreamy and atmospheric, and addresses the growth the band experienced when recording their latest album. Frontman Andy Hull explains that the track is "about the questions that come with starting the voyage of trying to find some truth. Part of that continued life voyage is about making and performing music that honestly reflects how we are growing." Simple Math is out now, and you can stream the White Sea remix of "Simple Math" here.
Song Premiere: Manchester Orchestra's Lush 'Simple Math'
Stream a remix from the band's latest album
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Could Actually Win the Oscar for Best Picture
Bleacher ReportHow 'Pawn Stars' Landed a $100K Patriots Super Bowl Ring
Bleacher ReportSuper Bowl 2015 Doppelgangers
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastHow the 'Star Wars' Empire Was Built
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Five Trailer: Snakes, Revenge, Beards
- Hear Kanye West, Drake and Big Sean Team Up for 'Blessings'
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- The Super Bowl Scammer: Dion Rich Is the Godfather of Gatecrashing
- Eddie Murphy Returning to 'SNL' After 31-Year Absence
- Marshawn Lynch Teaches Conan O'Brien His Crotch-Grabbing Technique
- The Australian Open: Serena Williams' Red Wedding
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize