Atlanta-based Manchester Orchestra is hitting the road in support of their third album, Simple Math, which was released earlier this year. The White Sea remix of title track "Simple Math" is dreamy and atmospheric, and addresses the growth the band experienced when recording their latest album. Frontman Andy Hull explains that the track is "about the questions that come with starting the voyage of trying to find some truth. Part of that continued life voyage is about making and performing music that honestly reflects how we are growing." Simple Math is out now, and you can stream the White Sea remix of "Simple Math" here.
Song Premiere: Manchester Orchestra's Lush 'Simple Math'
Stream a remix from the band's latest album
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill, Brings Out Kanye, Pharrell at OVO Festival Set
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale Are Divorcing
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Robbie Maddison on Cheating Death to Make His 'Pipe Dream' a Reality
- 40 Best Things We Saw at Lollapalooza 2015