Grateful Dead Week rambles and rolls on, and today we've got an exclusive cut of the group performing an extended version of American Beauty classic "Sugar Magnolia" live at the Copps Coliseum in Hamilton, Ontario, on March 22nd, 1990. Be sure to check out our interview with Dead guitarist Bob Weir where he talks about the band and the late, great Jerry Garcia. Check out the new set Spring 1990 here.
Song Premiere: Grateful Dead Unearth 'Sugar Magnolia' From 1990 Concert
Group played extended live version of 'American Beauty' classic at Ontario show
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- Tim McGraw's Sandy Hook Show Sparks Controversy, Billy Currington Bails
- Green Day Return to the Stage With Raucous, Career-Spanning Cleveland Gig