The Beach Boys are celebrating their 50th anniversary with That's Why God Made the Radio, their 29th album and first record of new material since 1992. "From There to Back Again," a mellow tune that recalls the melancholy tone of the group's classic Pet Sounds, is the second taste from the record following the release of the title track as the lead single. Brian Wilson's approach to songwriting and arranging has only become richer with time, and the Beach Boys' voices are as gorgeous and youthful as ever. The album will hit stores on June 5th, but you can hear the song today.
Song Premiere: Beach Boys Go 'From There to Back Again'
Preview a mellow cut from their new album 'That's Why God Made the Radio'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldTop 10 Greatest Rock and Roll Song Endings of All Time
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
- 50 Wildest Guns N' Roses Moments
- Queen's Tragic Rhapsody
- The Inside Story of David Bowie's Stunning New Album, 'Blackstar'
- Watch Justin Bieber Sing in the Rain During 2015 AMAs Finale
- UFC's Conor McGregor: 'Donald Trump Can Shut His Big Mouth'
- Watch Captain America Fight Iron Man in First 'Civil War' Trailer
- 10 Things We Learned From Carly Simon's Revealing New Memoir
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time