The Beach Boys are celebrating their 50th anniversary with That's Why God Made the Radio, their 29th album and first record of new material since 1992. "From There to Back Again," a mellow tune that recalls the melancholy tone of the group's classic Pet Sounds, is the second taste from the record following the release of the title track as the lead single. Brian Wilson's approach to songwriting and arranging has only become richer with time, and the Beach Boys' voices are as gorgeous and youthful as ever. The album will hit stores on June 5th, but you can hear the song today.
Song Premiere: Beach Boys Go 'From There to Back Again'
Preview a mellow cut from their new album 'That's Why God Made the Radio'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend15 Gigantic Movies That Are All Coming Out In 2017
Bleacher ReportThe Most Infamous Snubs In Sports
Men's Journal10 Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema BlendHarrison Ford's 10 Best Characters
Cracked6 Insane Versions Of Great Movies You Didn't Know Existed
- Chelsea Wolfe Details New Album, Streams Haunting First Single 'Iron Moon'
- See Blind Melon's Shannon Hoon Get Naked and Bring Pizza to Guns N' Roses
- First 'Dragon Ball' Anime in 18 Years to Premiere in July
- Orioles Exec Delivers Powerful Statement on Baltimore Riots
- Hear Alternate Version of Rolling Stones' 'Can't You Hear Me Knocking'
- How Legendary Tattoo Artist Jonathan Shaw Became the Next Bukowski
- 'Wire' Creator David Simon on Baltimore Riots: 'Go Home. Please'
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic