The Beach Boys are celebrating their 50th anniversary with That's Why God Made the Radio, their 29th album and first record of new material since 1992. "From There to Back Again," a mellow tune that recalls the melancholy tone of the group's classic Pet Sounds, is the second taste from the record following the release of the title track as the lead single. Brian Wilson's approach to songwriting and arranging has only become richer with time, and the Beach Boys' voices are as gorgeous and youthful as ever. The album will hit stores on June 5th, but you can hear the song today.
Song Premiere: Beach Boys Go 'From There to Back Again'
Preview a mellow cut from their new album 'That's Why God Made the Radio'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes (Where Nobody Has Sex)
- Grateful Dead's Goodbye, Night Two: Chemistry Lost, Cash-Grabs Abound
- Paul McCartney Talks Nixed 'McCartney/Lennon' Songwriting Credit
- Grateful Dead Celebrate July 4th With Empire State Building Light Show
- Foo Fighters Celebrate 20th Anniversary at All-Star Washington D.C. Gig
- 22 Things You Learn Hanging Out With Rush
- Grateful Dead's Goodbye, Night One: Classics and Curveballs in Chicago
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time