The Beach Boys are celebrating their 50th anniversary with That's Why God Made the Radio, their 29th album and first record of new material since 1992. "From There to Back Again," a mellow tune that recalls the melancholy tone of the group's classic Pet Sounds, is the second taste from the record following the release of the title track as the lead single. Brian Wilson's approach to songwriting and arranging has only become richer with time, and the Beach Boys' voices are as gorgeous and youthful as ever. The album will hit stores on June 5th, but you can hear the song today.
Song Premiere: Beach Boys Go 'From There to Back Again'
Preview a mellow cut from their new album 'That's Why God Made the Radio'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- Rey Mysterio Comes Full Circle: Life, Death and Rebirth in Wrestling