The Beach Boys are celebrating their 50th anniversary with That's Why God Made the Radio, their 29th album and first record of new material since 1992. "From There to Back Again," a mellow tune that recalls the melancholy tone of the group's classic Pet Sounds, is the second taste from the record following the release of the title track as the lead single. Brian Wilson's approach to songwriting and arranging has only become richer with time, and the Beach Boys' voices are as gorgeous and youthful as ever. The album will hit stores on June 5th, but you can hear the song today.
Song Premiere: Beach Boys Go 'From There to Back Again'
Preview a mellow cut from their new album 'That's Why God Made the Radio'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Could Actually Win the Oscar for Best Picture
Bleacher ReportHow 'Pawn Stars' Landed a $100K Patriots Super Bowl Ring
Bleacher ReportSuper Bowl 2015 Doppelgangers
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastHow the 'Star Wars' Empire Was Built
- Watch Rihanna, Kanye and McCartney on 'FourFiveSeconds' Video Shoot
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Five Trailer: Snakes, Revenge, Beards
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- The Super Bowl Scammer: Dion Rich Is the Godfather of Gatecrashing
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- The Australian Open: Serena Williams' Red Wedding
- While Deflategate and Chaitgate Rage, America Quietly Robs Its Elderly
- Sia Apologizes for Controversial 'Elastic Heart' Video With Shia LaBeouf