James McCartney has a sister who's pretty well known in New York City: she's designer Stella McCartney. There's more talent in the family as well, or so we hear. "New York Times," a rocking pop song from McCartney's recent release, The Complete EP Collection, was written on a trip to the Big Apple with his father, a certain Sir Paul. "My dad said let's write a song about our trip to NYC," says the singer. "Instantaneously I came up with the main riff as he was just inches away from me." Apparently it rubs off.
Song Exclusive: James McCartney's 'New York Times'
Hear a song from 'The Complete EP Collection'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
MTV News19 Songs You Didn’t Know Ed Sheeran Wrote
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind The Scenes
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Diffuser21 Best Alt Rock Albums
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- Prince: Remembering the Rock Star, Funk Lord, Provocateur, Genius
- See System of a Down's Serj Tankian Perform New Political Song 'Artsakh'
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- Ted Cruz Will Die So That You May Live
- Ladies and Gentlemen, the GOP Presidential Nominee, Donald Trump
- Watch Beck's Soulful Cover of Prince's 'Raspberry Beret'
- See Prince Proteges the Family Pay Tribute With New 'Nothing Compares 2 U'