James McCartney has a sister who's pretty well known in New York City: she's designer Stella McCartney. There's more talent in the family as well, or so we hear. "New York Times," a rocking pop song from McCartney's recent release, The Complete EP Collection, was written on a trip to the Big Apple with his father, a certain Sir Paul. "My dad said let's write a song about our trip to NYC," says the singer. "Instantaneously I came up with the main riff as he was just inches away from me." Apparently it rubs off.
Song Exclusive: James McCartney's 'New York Times'
Hear a song from 'The Complete EP Collection'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- The Children of ISIS
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- George Carlin's Website Relaunched With Rare Recordings
- The Long Kiss Goodbye: The Search for Vinnie Vincent
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- Everything Is Rigged: The Biggest Price-Fixing Scandal Ever