There's been a lot of hubub today about Johnny Rotten's fight with Bloc Party singer Kele Okereke backstage at a Barcelona festival. So much talk has been devoted to accusations of racism and details of the melee that few are focusing on what began the spat: Okereke supposedly walked up to Lydon and asked him about the possibility of a Public Image Ltd. reunion. Accounts differ on what happened after this, but who cares? It's a perfectly legitimate inquiry. The Sex Pistols put on a fine show these days, but seeing as they only have one album to draw from the set list is pretty limited. PiL lasted 14 years and eight albums. Jah Wobble and the many, many other PiL alumi certainly have the time to get back onstage — and who wouldn't want to hear "Rise" live again? So, Johnny, what do you think? Good idea, or are am I in for a brutal beating now?
So, John Lydon: Will There Be a Public Image Ltd. Reunion?
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Vote for the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Frank Zappa's Widow Gail Zappa Dead at 70
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- Kurt Cobain Beatles Cover Set for Seven-Inch Release