"It's 4:20. It's time to smoke," hollered Snoop Dogg just three songs into his afternoon set, pausing to take a puff from an overstuffed blunt. Never mind that it was actually 4:32. The lanky MC, who took the stage riding a tricked-out three-wheel bicycle, delivered a crowd-pleasing set, touching on songs both new ("Sensual Seduction") and old ("Gin and Juice"). Dressed in an out-sized white T-shirt, the affable rapper tempered his Don "Magic" Juan audacity with just enough of Deputy Dog's "awe shucks" demeanor. After all, there aren't many people who can tell a crowd of women they want to "put it inside you," and sound disarmingly charming doing so.
Snoop Dogg Rolls Into Rothbury on Tricycle for Crowd-Pleasing Set
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Jimmy Carter: U.S. Is an 'Oligarchy With Unlimited Political Bribery'
- Foo Fighters Promise to Visit Italian Town After Viral Video
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Eminem Reveals How Drug Use Led to Weight Gain, Recovery
- Dr. Dre Details Long-Awaited 'Compton: A Soundtrack'
- 'True Detective' Recap: Burning Down the House