"It's 4:20. It's time to smoke," hollered Snoop Dogg just three songs into his afternoon set, pausing to take a puff from an overstuffed blunt. Never mind that it was actually 4:32. The lanky MC, who took the stage riding a tricked-out three-wheel bicycle, delivered a crowd-pleasing set, touching on songs both new ("Sensual Seduction") and old ("Gin and Juice"). Dressed in an out-sized white T-shirt, the affable rapper tempered his Don "Magic" Juan audacity with just enough of Deputy Dog's "awe shucks" demeanor. After all, there aren't many people who can tell a crowd of women they want to "put it inside you," and sound disarmingly charming doing so.
Snoop Dogg Rolls Into Rothbury on Tricycle for Crowd-Pleasing Set
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Watch Coldplay Adapt 'Game of Thrones' Into Ridiculous Musical
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- Dave Matthews on Summer Tour: 'We're Trying Not to Suck'
- Inside U2's 'Innocence' Spectacle: A Backstage Q&A With Bono and Edge
- Bill Wyman Returns Solo After 33 Years: 'I Thought, What the Hell'
- Thanks Dave: The Genius of Letterman's 'Late Show' Goodbye
- Flashback: See Dolly Parton's Heavenly Collaboration on 'Sweetest Gift'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time