"It's 4:20. It's time to smoke," hollered Snoop Dogg just three songs into his afternoon set, pausing to take a puff from an overstuffed blunt. Never mind that it was actually 4:32. The lanky MC, who took the stage riding a tricked-out three-wheel bicycle, delivered a crowd-pleasing set, touching on songs both new ("Sensual Seduction") and old ("Gin and Juice"). Dressed in an out-sized white T-shirt, the affable rapper tempered his Don "Magic" Juan audacity with just enough of Deputy Dog's "awe shucks" demeanor. After all, there aren't many people who can tell a crowd of women they want to "put it inside you," and sound disarmingly charming doing so.
Snoop Dogg Rolls Into Rothbury on Tricycle for Crowd-Pleasing Set
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- John Lennon's Ex-Wife Cynthia Dead at 75
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Steven Tyler Announces Solo Country Album
- How Courtney Barnett's Thoughts Became 2015's Sharpest Debut
- Watch Jimmy Fallon and Ethan Hawke Perform Bob Dylan Lullabies