It's amazing how out of proportion the anti-Skins hysteria has been, with the media calling for federal prosecution. The New York Times even ran a heavy-breathing column that, in effect, said the FBI were a bunch of pussies for not arresting MTV executives on a child-pornography rap. But the average Skins episode is one-fifth as obscene as any random 20-minute stretch of American Pie. Anyone capable of being shocked by this should head back to the convent before they see something truly disturbing on TV, like Confessions: Animal Hoarding.
'Skins': What's With All the Outrage?
The season's most controversial new show is neither shocking nor very daring
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Bizarre Inspirations Behind Famous Movie Scenes
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Cracked22 Movies That Made Huge Mistakes You Completely Missed
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them In June
Cracked6 Movies Based on a True Story That Left Out Important Stuff
Mental Floss6 Awesome Things Bill Murray Has Done
- Why Baltimore Blew Up
- 10 New Artists You Need to Know: May 2015
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 17 Reasons This 'Rhiannon' Clip Is the Coolest Thing in the Universe
- Watch RHCP's Chad Smith Jam With Children for 'Little Kids Rock' Event
- Why Swans Whipped Sheet Metal and Licked CBGB's Floor to Make 'Filth'
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Watch Neil Young Tear Into 'The Monsanto Years' at Anti-GMO Event