It's amazing how out of proportion the anti-Skins hysteria has been, with the media calling for federal prosecution. The New York Times even ran a heavy-breathing column that, in effect, said the FBI were a bunch of pussies for not arresting MTV executives on a child-pornography rap. But the average Skins episode is one-fifth as obscene as any random 20-minute stretch of American Pie. Anyone capable of being shocked by this should head back to the convent before they see something truly disturbing on TV, like Confessions: Animal Hoarding.
'Skins': What's With All the Outrage?
The season's most controversial new show is neither shocking nor very daring
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Beyonce Fans Attack Kid Rock Online After Derogatory Comments
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- See Keith Urban's Unexpected Take on 'Somebody Like You' at Intimate Nashville Show
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'
- Verizon Responds to Net Neutrality Vote With Morse Code Statement