It's amazing how out of proportion the anti-Skins hysteria has been, with the media calling for federal prosecution. The New York Times even ran a heavy-breathing column that, in effect, said the FBI were a bunch of pussies for not arresting MTV executives on a child-pornography rap. But the average Skins episode is one-fifth as obscene as any random 20-minute stretch of American Pie. Anyone capable of being shocked by this should head back to the convent before they see something truly disturbing on TV, like Confessions: Animal Hoarding.
'Skins': What's With All the Outrage?
The season's most controversial new show is neither shocking nor very daring
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- The Children of ISIS
- Weekend Rock Question: What's the Best Van Halen Album?
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'