It's amazing how out of proportion the anti-Skins hysteria has been, with the media calling for federal prosecution. The New York Times even ran a heavy-breathing column that, in effect, said the FBI were a bunch of pussies for not arresting MTV executives on a child-pornography rap. But the average Skins episode is one-fifth as obscene as any random 20-minute stretch of American Pie. Anyone capable of being shocked by this should head back to the convent before they see something truly disturbing on TV, like Confessions: Animal Hoarding.
'Skins': What's With All the Outrage?
The season's most controversial new show is neither shocking nor very daring
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill, Brings Out Kanye, Pharrell at OVO Festival Set
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale Are Divorcing
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 40 Best Things We Saw at Lollapalooza 2015
- Robbie Maddison on Cheating Death to Make His 'Pipe Dream' a Reality