On his own, JÃƒÂ³nsi, the singer-guitarist in the Icelandic band Sigur RÃƒÂ³s, travels lightly, and with a surprisingly quick step. The first music he made on May 8th at New York's Terminal 5 Ã¢â‚¬â€ the last stop on JÃƒÂ³nsi's tour supporting his new solo album, Go Ã¢â‚¬â€ was a folk-Bach motif plucked on acoustic guitar, over which he sang in a startling voice: a natural tenor, much deeper than his Sigur RÃƒÂ³s falsetto, and minus that band's trademark ghost-ship echo. JÃƒÂ³nsi also started the unreleased "Icicle Sleeves" with dark slow vocals and strumming, like Neil Young walking in from the ...
Sigur Ros' Jonsi Plays With Pop As 'Go' Tour Wraps
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Hear Kanye West's Triumphant New 'All Day'
- Madonna Plots Rebel Heart Tour for North America, Europe
- Carly Rae Jepsen 'Really, Really' Likes Crush on Shimmering New Single
- Jon Stewart Will Confront Seth Rollins on 'WWE Raw'
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Watch the Nerve-Jangling Season Three Trailer for 'Orphan Black'