Forget about the "hair of the dog." Florence Welch has a way better cure for your hangover in this track she wrote while looking for a remedy for the night before. As she said when the song premiered last year, "I wanted to just shake something out, shake out these regrets, shake out these things that haunt you. It was one of those songs that came in about half an hour and when you've got a hangover, it is almost like a hangover cure." It's also been a major step forward for her career. "Florence Welch continues her superhero morph from arty rocker to pop diva with this mighty single," Rolling Stone wrote of "Shake It Out."
Shake It Out
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Joan Jett Delivers Blistering Rock Hall Set With Dave Grohl, Miley Cyrus
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Stephen Colbert Admits He Didn't Want to Host 'Daily Show'
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire
- Foo Fighters Turn Strip Mall Into Stadium for Record Store Day
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'