The Sex Pistols performed together for the first time in four years last night at a private show at Los Angeles' Roxy Theatre as they prepared for their four-date stand at London's Brixton Academy. An audience of 500 were treated to Sex Pistols classics, performed amid heat and sound problems, and the wine-swilling John Lydon's typical acidic tongue. The Pistols, who have collected together to celebrate the thirtieth anniversary of their Never Mind The Bollocks -- Here's The Sex Pistols, played an hour-long set that featured "Anarchy in the U.K.," "Holidays in the Sun," and a version of "Stepping Stone" that contained the lyrics "Paris Hilton, kiss my arse." At one point, a drink thrown in Lydon's direction hit him in the face, causing the cantankerous singer to threaten "to kill the coward" if he caught who lunged a beverage at him. Ah, it's refreshing to know, after thirty years, there's still so much angst.
Sex Pistols Bring "Anarchy" To L.A., Threaten To Kill Audience Member
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- Xmas or Bust: The Untold Story of 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar
- WWE 'Royal Rumble' Recap: The Philadelphia Phuck You