The Rolling Stones and Martin Scorsese opened the Berlin International Film Festival today with the world premiere of the Stones concert film Shine a Light. After a screening, the band and the director met with an overflow crowd of reporters for a press conference full of mutual admiration. Mick Jagger pointed out that "Shine a Light is the only Martin Scorsese movie I know that doesn't have 'Gimme Shelter' in it!" In other rock movie news, Scorsese said that he is currently "looking at footage" for his upcoming George Harrison movie, and that it's going to be a "straight documentary."
Scorsese Unveils Rolling Stones Doc at Berlin Film Fest
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' Album Livestream
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- Kanye West's Surreal Album Launch: Fashion and Music Collide
- 19 Great Moments From the Sixth Democratic Debate
- Black Lives Matter Co-Founder to Beyonce: 'Welcome to the Movement'
- Bernie Sanders Unveils Moving New Ad With Eric Garner's Daughter
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power