Kills guitarist Jamie Hince was inspired to write "Satellite" after a frustrating phone conversation he had with his girlfriend, supermodel Kate Moss. "I was on tour and the signal kept going," he recalled. “I kept losing her. It turned into a daydream about the universe and vibrations, and how a voice can go from one side of the planet to the other via satellite -- and it's all vibrations." The song is on the duo’s fourth album, “Blood Pressure," which is the first project for which Hince and bandmate Alison Mosshart chose to not write every song together.
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Lil Wayne Sues Cash Money for $51 Million
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- Black Sabbath's Geezer Butler Arrested for Assault, Vandalism
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Is Aphex Twin Dropping Hours of Unreleased Music on SoundCloud?
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video