The Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood has reportedly entered rehab for a drinking problem. "Following Ronnie's continued battle with alcohol he has entered a period of rehab," Wood's spokeswoman said. "His close family and friends say he is seeking help and look forward to his recovery." Wood's struggle with substance abuse has been well-documented; one time, his drug use was so bad that Keith Richards (of all people) had to persuade Wood to get sober, sometimes using a knife or gun. Wood also admitted last year that his wife and Mick Jagger recommended he enter rehab prior to the Stones' 2002 tour.
Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Enters Rehab
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- President Obama, J.J. Abrams, Zachary Quinto Pay Tribute to Leonard Nimoy
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Madonna on Stage Fall: 'It Was a Horrible Nightmare Because I Like to Be Amazing'
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams